We're Hiring Part-Time Sales Associates! April 26 2016
We truly value the relationship we have with our customers, and we are looking for a sales associate to give them top-notch service!
- Accurately processing sales/returns using a computer-based POS system (Quickbooks POS)
- Greeting customers
- Educating customers about our 60 plus product lines and designers
- Assisting with product receiving, restocking and merchandising
- Breaking down boxes and taking out garbage and recycling
- Keeping the boutique environment clean and tidy
- Answering phone calls, returning customer calls
- Processing and packing of online orders for shipment
- Assisting with day-to-day maintenance of company website (using Shopify)
- Proactively managing loss prevention efforts and awareness
- Polishing jewelry inventory
- General office duties
- Gift wrapping
We expect that you:
- are punctual, supremely reliable, honest and detail oriented.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- are positive and energetic, with loads of initiative.
- seek out opportunities to assist, engage, and learn.
- are comfortable and confident working with computers.
- are able talk about our merchandise with natural and appropriate enthusiasm.
- genuinely love to provide a top caliber buying experience to each and every customer.
- are able to follow directions precisely and work independently and proactively to achieve personally assigned responsibilities as well as general store operations and sales.
- be present, alert, and use your time at work effectively and wisely to aid our team.
- are accountable for your actions and are a proactive problem solver.
- are professional in approach and have a stylish business casual presentation.
We will be especially excited if you have experience with:
- product photography
- social media
- At least 2 years of retail sales experience
- Outstanding work attendance history
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and be on your feet throughout the shift (up to 8 hours)
- Non smoker, no exceptions
- Must be available to work Saturday and Sunday. You may be scheduled to work both days of the same weekend at least once a month. In addition, you also may be scheduled to work another weekday shift for a total of 7-15 hours a week (with more hours during the holidays or busy season).
- You must be available to work from the weekend after Thanksgiving through the Christmas holiday season.
- Interest in long term employment
Compensation: DOE, monthly sales goal bonuses, generous employee discount
If you are interested and qualified, please email us or hand deliver, the following information:
Cover letter with 1) Why you are interested and feel you are qualified for this position, 2) What you would bring to the Red Sail team 3) Available hours each day of the week
Resume listing your work experience and education (please include dates), references and contact information
We look forward to hearing from you!
Red Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.