And we're back.... kinda. May 23 2020
After 68 days of being closed we're excited to announce... We're back! Kinda. We will have limited hours at the storefront (click here to see the most current hours), and there are some "house rules" we ask you to abide by if you're going to join us at the store. If you're not comfortable with what we are asking, please shop with us online instead. 99% of the merchandise in the physical storefront is available in our online shop, yay!
First and foremost, please be patient and understating that this is a new reality for all of us, and we will fumble through it with best intentions together! Be kind.
For the safety and well-being of our staff and customers, we have some new “house rules” here at the shop:
- Maximum of 4 customers (including kids that are out of a stroller) in the shop at one time.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entering the shop, (see pump on blue cart)
- Everyone (including kids ages 2+) must wear a mask/face covering while in the shop. We’re wearing masks too!
- Kids under 16 must be within arms reach of guardian at all times.
- Do your best to maintain 6 feet from other customers and staff, and be courteous when asking others to scoot over if you want to check something out.
- If we have customers waiting to get in the shop we may ask you to limit your visit to 20 minutes.
In order to make the shopping environment as pleasant and clean as possible here are the steps we are taking:
- Our staff is wearing masks at all times.
- We are allowing an abundance of room for proper social distancing by limiting capacity.
- We've put marks on the floor 6 feet apart so you'll have a clear sense of how close you are to others while in the shop.
- We've installed a plexiglass sneeze guard at the register when we have to be in close quarters during checkout.
- We're providing hand sanitizer at the door to be used upon entering our space.
- We are sanitizing the customer credit card pad after every use using USDA approved COVID killing cleaning fluid.
- We are separating clean and dirty pens at the register and sanitize every "dirty" pen using USDA approved COVID killing cleaning fluid.
- We have a no-touch cash system if you prefer to pay that way.
- All items that are returned will be cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours before being reintroduced into inventory. Some items are a final sale (see new return policy below).
- We are regularly cleaning high-touch areas.
As we get used to this new way of doing business we will make adjustments as necessary for the well-being of our staff and our customers.
And last but not least we have a new return policy:
Most items may be returned for refund, exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase, provided they are accompanied by the original or gift receipt and in their original condition, with tags on, and in the original undamaged packaging.
*For online orders, shipping fees are not refundable, and the customer is responsible for return shipping using a service with tracking. Please pack your return shipment very carefully as we will not accept damaged items for return. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
Discounted/Sale items are final sale, and will not be accepted for refund, exchange or store credit. Please choose carefully.
We are unable to accept returns of Body Products (lotion, balms, lip products, scrubs, soaks, soaps, sprays), Scarves, Throws/Blankets, and Sunglasses
If you have questions please contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, before placing your order. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.