Registries and Wishlists
How does it work?
- As you explore Red Sail, any time you come up an item that you would like, simply click the “Add to Registry” button at the bottom of the item description. The first time you do this a window will pop up asking you to sign in or create an account with Giftery (they just need a name and email address).
- They will then ask you which wish list you’d like to add it to (you can have multiple lists going such as Birthday Wishlist, Wedding Registry, or Christmas 2013), the quantity you’d like, and the color/size (if applicable).
- Continue adding as many items as you’d like to your wishlist.
- At any time you can go to giftery.me where you can organize your lists, make certain items “Favorites” and can see if the items on your list have been purchased by your friends and family. **To share your Red Sail wish list all you have to do is direct them to this link and they can search for your list using your name or your email address.**
- Your Giftery wish list will pop up and they can select from that list, and can opt to let you know they purchased it, or they can make it a surprise (either way, it will be removed from your wish list once they make a selection). They can either have the items shipped to you or they can opt to have you pick it up in our store if you live in the Portland, Ore area. All done!